The Warriors Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't forget to tell your friends about us!
Most active topic starters
Sienna
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Cyipher
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Doggo
rinqz
Abigale Wolf
Triplet 3
Greystar of The War
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Latest topics
» ban the user above you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:38 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» which clan is your favorite clan?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:21 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Drop something on the user below you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» If you get currency as a gift (Birthday or holiday) do you perfer it is gift cards or cash?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:45 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Name that video game game.
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 am by Doggo

» If you could bring a
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 am by Doggo

» Apprentice to Warrior
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 am by Doggo

» CrystalPool's Dream V.2
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 am by Doggo

» What internet brower do you perfer?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am by Doggo

Poll
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is roxanacollins9

Our users have posted a total of 956 messages in 110 subjects
Top posters
Sienna
Abigale Wolf
Doggo
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Cyipher
rinqz
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Purple101
Triplet 3
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 am
Affiliates
Pm Sienna if you would like to become affiliates with WC.
Member of the Month
June Member of the Month is being decided.
Current Moon
CURRENT MOON
Today it's 72 degrees and partly cloudy. Prey and water are both plentiful.

CrystalPool's Dream

Go down 
+5
rinqz
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Abigale Wolf
Artemisia(Art)
Sienna
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Doggo

Doggo

Character Slots Used: : 2
Character Slots Left: : 3
Fresh Kill : 12789

CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:17 pm

-Silvereye-

I nodded, lost in my thoughts, "maybe" I mumbled, my gaze blurred as I became entranced in the thought swirling around me, the possibilities shouting at me to be heard, and I could barely refocus enough to calm my screaming thoughts, the screaming voices that screeched inside my mind
Back to top Go down
http://wattpad.com/DarcyEvans
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Character Slots Used: : 3
Character Slots Left: : 2
Fresh Kill : 12808

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Smokeypelt found herself standing infront of a mabey week-old rabbit, Silvereye was calling after her, but Smokeypelt ignnored her and stared at the rabbit.
it reeked but she dident flinch.
why? she said under her breathe.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:45 pm

-Silvereye-

I was confused as I walked up to Smokeypelt, she stood in front of a reeking rabbit, it lay awkwardly, quite obviously no longer alive, but its spirit still floated nearby, saying words, that sounded familiar to me, but I couldn't decifer to tell what they meant.
"It's spirit is calling, it does not wish to be sent" I said, coming up beside Smokeypelt, "though I cannot tell what it is trying to tell me" I told the she-cat, knowing she could not hear the rabbits spirit, but I wondered if she could at least feel its presence.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:16 pm

"What is this..." Smokeypelt mewed like a tiny terrified Kit, ignoreing silvereyes words.

---
yeah, posts are real short now for me, thats becuase im getting tired of typost on my NOOK...its annoying....
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:51 pm

-Silvereye-

I looked at Smokeypelt worriedly, I could feel her fear, "what is it you fear the most?" I asked her, my voice firm, ensuring she would hear and answer
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Smokeypelt sat down and sighed, not takeing her eyes off the rabbit, "Its a long story, and i dont want to talk about it right now... I can hear my mothers voice, its as if she was calling me to join her in the dark forest....." A long paused and another ear piercing scream broke through smokeypelts ear-Only she could hear it. Her ears twitched again.

--
i keep forgetting that only she can hear it >~<

Last edited by Kitt (BlackBlaze) on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:21 am

-Silvereye-

I looked down sadly, when she said about hearing her mothers voice, and wondered if Silverpaw could ever hear my voice, I thought of her often enough, I didn't think it would be odd if she heard my voice.
"What can you hear?" I asked her
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:54 am

"My mother, Voices. And this Scream!" She wailed, flopping her muzzle to the ground and covering her ears with her paws, "It wont go away!" She added in another panicked wail.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:56 am

-Silvereye-

I frowned, concerned now, "what does it sound like?" I asked her, "and where do you think it is coming from?" I pushed my nose into her shoulder, softly pushing her to tell me, and to not feel so afraid
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:05 am

"It sound--" she was cut off by another round of screaming, only they were more of them, "it sounds like my Twolegs' Screams, And my Mother!" She said before breaking into another panicked wail.
Then it stopped anf faded slowly, still painfull. She was Shock-froze and dared not to move, she couldent speak
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

Character Slots Used: : 1
Character Slots Left: : 4
Fresh Kill : 12665

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:26 am

Driftstorm felt a mixture of disgust and...pity. His own mother had died when he was a young kit. Killed by a rogue in front of his very eyes. He understood what it was like to be haunted by memories. He stepped closer to Smokeypelt and laid his tail across her shoulder in an attempt to be comforting. "It's all in your head. Ignore it."
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:56 pm

"Its gone," She sounded like a tiny terrified kit again.
she moved her paws off her ears and unsheathed her claws, wanting to sink her claws into the decaying rabbit. She stopped herself by the thought of having to clean off her paws, and that her injured paw might getworse.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Character Slots Left: : Unlimited
Fresh Kill : 12910

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:08 pm

(( recap please? ))
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsclub.forumotion.com
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:28 pm

(Smokeypelt is hearing screaming, and Silvereye and Driftstorm are trying to help her)

-Silvereye-

I looked at Smokeypelt worriedly, "you know, sometimes I hear voices too" I told her, "and I don't mean just the spirits around"
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:13 pm

CrystalPool walked up to the three cats. "Sorry about DragonStar." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:26 pm

"Good to know I'm not the only one," Smokeypelt Sighed, her claws still Unsheathed and she still stared at the Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:52 pm

-Silvereye-

"I know, I feel a bit like a freak when I hear them" I said, laughing, before turning to Crystalpool, "I'm sure it's fine"
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:30 pm

"So how are you guys doing?" CrystalPool asked. She wasn't sure what the cats were talking about, and wanted to start a discussion.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Smokeypelt turned her gaze to crystalpool, smokeypelts eyes were slits but her face was now calm.
she pointed with her nose to the dead rabbit, sheathed her claws, and walked away. She dident walk far. She steppd on a dry leaf that crackled, she jumped and jerked around to find nothing. She felt embarresed now.

--
I never could spell embarresed or whatever - ,-
Or wait, did i spell it right? Eh, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:16 pm

-Silvereye-

"Good" I nodded, not wanting to bother explaining, "just talking about how we both hear voices" I shrugged, before looking over to Smokeypelt, "what are you doing?" I asked her,seeing her jump, as if startled
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:25 pm

She glanced at silvereye then turned away, "Just.. practicing some stuff." that was the stupidest excuse ive ever heard come out of my mouth! she mewed under her breathe. She moved on a little further.
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

Character Slots Left: : 4
Fresh Kill : 12665

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:21 am

As Driftstorm watched Smokeypelt move away he felt a sneaking suspicion. What if this was all just an act and she was just trying to escape? He whispered to Silvereye, "What's up with her?"
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 pm

-Silvereye-

I watched Smokeypelt, confused, before looking at Driftstorm, I glanced back at Smokeypelt for a moment before answering, "not sure" I told him, starting to wonder myself, what she was doing, I could see easily through her lie, but didn't want to believe that she'd lie, regardless that I'd basically just met her, I trust too easy, I scolded myself
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Smokeypelt Stopped & Sat down, Her paw Was still bleeding and it hurt from where she tried to Unsheathe The claw she dident have, She Cleaned it, and got up again. She Heard Voices, but no scream, She Pelted back to Silvereye's Side and Sat down Hopeing the others wouldent say anything.
I'm An Enemy, Of Course they are Going to Question Me for Going to Silvereye's Side... Smokeypelt Pricked her ears as she heard the Scream Slowly Fadeing Back, Only it Sounded Deep, And Grave.
"Its Back..." Smokeypelt Mewed under her breathe to Silvereye.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:51 pm

-Silvereye-

I blinked when Smokeypelt came to my side and sat down, I sat beside her, "what's back? The screaming?" I asked her, I was concerned about the screaming she could hear, it sounded like when I could hear Silverpaws wail, but that was a memory, hang on, "have you ever heard somebody screaming like what you hear now?" I asked her, suddenly realizing that could be it, her mind could just be replaying a memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrystalPool's Dream
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next