The Warriors Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't forget to tell your friends about us!
Most active topic starters
Sienna
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Cyipher
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Doggo
rinqz
Abigale Wolf
Triplet 3
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Greystar of The War
Latest topics
» ban the user above you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:38 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» which clan is your favorite clan?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:21 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Drop something on the user below you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» If you get currency as a gift (Birthday or holiday) do you perfer it is gift cards or cash?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:45 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Name that video game game.
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 am by Doggo

» If you could bring a
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 am by Doggo

» Apprentice to Warrior
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 am by Doggo

» CrystalPool's Dream V.2
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 am by Doggo

» What internet brower do you perfer?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am by Doggo

Poll
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is roxanacollins9

Our users have posted a total of 956 messages in 110 subjects
Top posters
Sienna
Abigale Wolf
Doggo
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Cyipher
rinqz
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Purple101
Triplet 3
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 am
Affiliates
Pm Sienna if you would like to become affiliates with WC.
Member of the Month
June Member of the Month is being decided.
Current Moon
CURRENT MOON
Today it's 72 degrees and partly cloudy. Prey and water are both plentiful.

CrystalPool's Dream

Go down 
+5
rinqz
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Abigale Wolf
Artemisia(Art)
Sienna
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Character Slots Used: : 1
Character Slots Left: : Unlimited
Fresh Kill : 12907

CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:58 am

(( I have to go, I will post later ))
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsclub.forumotion.com
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

Fresh Kill : 12843

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:01 am

ok =3
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:40 pm

CrystalPool looked up at her leader. "What are we going to do to her?" she asked as she freed herself from her tail and came to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

Character Slots Used: : 2
Character Slots Left: : 3
Fresh Kill : 12786

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Silvereye pricked her ears, wondering what it was that had made the mouse she'd been hunting flee, she grumbled, and walked briskly towards where she could hear voices, planning to tell them off for causing her to lose her prey, but stopped when the scent of the rogue reached her, she walked into the clearing, and without checking to see who she was speaking to demanded, "what's going on here? You just made me lose a nice juicy mouse" she said, flicking her tail with an annoyed huff
Back to top Go down
http://wattpad.com/DarcyEvans
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Character Slots Used: : 3
Character Slots Left: : 2
Fresh Kill : 12805

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Smokeypelt Tried to Look at the Unknown Cat but she Couldent Move her Head, She hooked her claw in dragonstars chest, jerking her paw back she flung herself out of his Grasp and Ran into the Bushes, hideing in the Bush she watched the Others.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Silvereye blinked at what had just happened, before registering that it was Dragonstar standing before her, she bent her head, and apologized for being rude

Last edited by Doggo on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:01 pm

CrystalPool relieved that thugs got away, turned to the cat. "What does it look like we are doing?" she demanded, trying to act tough for dragonstar.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Smokeypelt stepped out of the bush and licked her Injured paw before looking up at the other Cats.
she Heard another Scream, It sounded Louder than the last one and with an Ear-Deafening High pitch to it, her ears Twitched and she Scambled up the nearest tree-Trying not to use her injured paw-without saying a Word.
Only Smokeypelt knew what It might be.

Last edited by Kitt (BlackBlaze) on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Silvereye glared at Crystalpool, "well, I don't know, all I do know, is that I was hunting and all your jibber jabber frightened the prey away" she stated
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:01 pm

"I am sure there will be more prey." she stated. "One little mouse can't be nearly as important as chasing off that rogue, and your next." she said as she took a step closer.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Silvereye growled, her fur bristling defensively, "that little mouse was the fattest I've seen in a while, but anyway" she growled
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 pm

A big fat pigeon landed on a branch above smokeypelt, rare find, smokeypelt silently crept up the tree to the branch that the pigeon was on, she was carefull not to fall this time, the pigeon was watching the cats below, smokeypelt stalked forward a little way undetected she snatched it with one claw, it tried to fly, but her claw was stuck in the back of its neck, she brung it around close enough to bite it and finish it off, after that was done she carried it to the other cats and dropped it infront of crystalpool and silvereye, "Good enough?" She muttered to both of them.

--
Fixed dem Typos... I Think

Last edited by Kitt (BlackBlaze) on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:54 pm

I blinked at the rogue, then looked down at the now dead pigeon, I could feel its spirit still attached to its body, "you didn't send it off" I muttered, before muttering something in a foreign language to the birds spirit
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 am

"Sorry..." smokeypelt looked down at her injured paw and noticed it was bleeding worse than before, she looked up at dragonstar then to crystalpool, then back to her paw again, she cleaned her paw once again and ignored her neck wound.

Last edited by Kitt (BlackBlaze) on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:06 am

I frowned, "it's alright, nobody ever does" I growled the last part, before seeing her paw, "why were you attacked? You didn't attack first did you?" I turned to Crystalpool, "I wasn't attacked when I first came"
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:25 am

"I was sleeping in my tree and next thing i knew i was face to face with Drftstorm! I jumped to my paws and forced him back on th branch but lost my balance, so i fell, flailing around my claw cuaght on a treelimb and ripped it out of my paw, landing on my side!" Smokeypelt snapped, "i dident do anything!" She added, lashing her tail and baring her teeth at driftstorm.
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

Character Slots Left: : 4
Fresh Kill : 12662

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:27 am

Driftstorm hissed, swinging his tail in annoyance. "You were in our territory. You've said it yourself. You've been staying here and eating our prey when you already had a home with adequate food." He resisted the urge to unsheathe his claws- mainly due to Dragonstar's presence.

((Umm Doggo- do you mind putting your characters name in your posts or writing in third person? It gets confusing sometimes because I forget who your character is.))
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:46 am

(Hehe, my bad, I was writing in third person, but I wrote that last post in a bit of a rush, writing in first person is natural for me, don't worry, I'll put the name on my post from now)

-Silvereye-

Silvereye growled at Driftstorm, "okay, don't fight, maybe they got sick of being handed food" she looked at Smokeypelt, "she could be another good hunter for the clan, it's always good to have more fresh kill coming in" she said

(Actually I give up, next posts from here will be in first person)
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:51 am

"what with only 5 claws left? Don't Think I'm a good hunter, i couldent even catch i fish if it flopped up and landed infront of me!" SmokeyPelt laughed.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:57 am

-Silvereye-

I laughed along with her, "well, maybe a fighter? Or a medicine cat? What skills do you have?" I asked her, trying to make it she had a reason to be needed so she could stay, I didn't want to see her being sent off and having to leave
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:06 pm

"I wont be on my paws again for a little while, so I might as well be called Useless." Smokeypelt Meowed, Cleaning her Paw again.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:34 pm

-Silvereye-

I opened my mouth to say something, but no noise escaped my open jaws, I had nothing, I thought, I cannot help her stay. I shook away the thought, but the space the thought left was filled suddenly with a memory, I could see in my eyes the image of a young, silver and black kit, playing amongst her brothers and sisters, I could hear her beautiful voice tinkle as she laughed, I almost smiled at the vision, but shook it away, I was filled suddenly, with a raw determination to have it that Smokeypelt could stay, "if we healed your paw, what could you do to assist our clan?" I asked her, an edge to my voice that wasn't there before the memory invaded my mind, before it had brought a tight feeling across my chest. Before it found the guilt.

(I'm in a writing mood, that's why it's so long)
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:58 pm

"Well, I am a Good Climber, So I Might be able to catch a few more Lazy Pigeons. I Dont really call that hunting becuase they are easy to catch." Smokeypelt replied and Suddenly remembered the Monster that had Chased her, "I Would Keep a Lookout around the Tree I Was Sleeping in, There was a Monster and a Couple of dogs around there, but watch out for the Monster... It was huge and Furry, So it might have been a Bear, but what would a bear be doing around here?"
Smokeypelt looked up at Driftstorm between licks and Asked, "Would you show them my Tree sometime, Driftstorm? Oh, and Mabey look for my claw?" She Teased, Laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 pm

-Silvereye-

I shook my head and smiled, "I guess that's something at least" I chuckled, not too enthusiastically, "what would a bear be doing here?" I muttered, and frowned at the ground

(Not in a writing mood no more, lol)
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:13 pm

"The dogs that were at my tree had a Two-leg following them and after i saw the two-leg a scream broke through the forest... mabey that twoleg scared it there," smokeypelt stared unknowingly at the sky after finishing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrystalPool's Dream
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next