The Warriors Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't forget to tell your friends about us!
Most active topic starters
Sienna
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Cyipher
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Doggo
Abigale Wolf
rinqz
Triplet 3
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Greystar of The War
Latest topics
» ban the user above you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:38 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» which clan is your favorite clan?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:21 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Drop something on the user below you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» If you get currency as a gift (Birthday or holiday) do you perfer it is gift cards or cash?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:45 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Name that video game game.
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 am by Doggo

» If you could bring a
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 am by Doggo

» Apprentice to Warrior
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 am by Doggo

» CrystalPool's Dream V.2
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 am by Doggo

» What internet brower do you perfer?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am by Doggo

Poll
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is roxanacollins9

Our users have posted a total of 956 messages in 110 subjects
Top posters
Sienna
Abigale Wolf
Doggo
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Cyipher
rinqz
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Purple101
Triplet 3
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 am
Affiliates
Pm Sienna if you would like to become affiliates with WC.
Member of the Month
June Member of the Month is being decided.
Current Moon
CURRENT MOON
Today it's 72 degrees and partly cloudy. Prey and water are both plentiful.

CrystalPool's Dream

Go down 
+5
rinqz
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Abigale Wolf
Artemisia(Art)
Sienna
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Cyipher

Cyipher

Character Slots Used: : 1
Character Slots Left: : 4
Fresh Kill : 12682

CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:19 pm

(It's fine Kitt.)

Brokenthron retrieved his previous mouse and padded back to the camp. He left the two mice, and took a mouse that had been caught yesterday, and took it to a quiet comer of the camp. He dove into it, devouring it in a short amount of time. "I never did like eating prey slowly." Brokenthron muttered to himself softly.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Character Slots Used: : 3
Character Slots Left: : 2
Fresh Kill : 12805

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:57 pm

"Toms," Eagletalon murmered and rolled her eyes before turning around and pushing through the door flap.
-----------
whats wrong with her?" Barge Asked. Clawthorn Hesitated, "How would I know?, Anyway, Its good to see you again... Where Is She? You're 'Mother'?" e asked in a dark, icey tone that made Barge Shiver,"Follow me," he mewed and Clawthorn slowly got to his paws. When barge started trotting towards Smokeypelt, Clawthorn Leaped over Barge and landed 2 fox-lengths Away from her.
"Who are you?" Clawthorn Demanded to know, still in the icey tone.
"S-smokeypelt.." She stammered. Clawthorn and Smokeypelt Locked eyes for less than a heartbeat before Clawthorn Stalked
infront of smokeypelt, nearly touching noses with her when he stopped. Smokeypelt dident flinch. Clawthorn Sat down, not moveing back. he towered over Smokeypelt before he let his shoulders relax, he then looked like a tiny harmless kit, but stilll with the Bright Green Eyes that Pierced ones Soul. "You are Not His Mother." Clawthorn Snarled at smokeypelt.
before Jumping behind smokeypelt and whipping back around to Scrape his Claws down Her back.
Smokeypelt Screeched,

Cliff Hanger. D:
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

Character Slots Used: : 2
Character Slots Left: : 3
Fresh Kill : 12786

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:01 am

Doggo wrote:
Abigale Wolf wrote:
Snowbell caught the glimpse of something near the treeline. It looked like two cats from what she could tell, but she was quite weary of checking it out since Ravenheart was now nowhere to be seen. While Snowbell was busy watching the trees, Ravenheart kept her sights on the rogue infront of her. She wasn't going to let the black devil. Run off without a few good bite marks and scratches. She studied the tom, knowing he thought he could win against her in a fight, but it was quite the opposit.

(umm, nightfurs a girl...)

-nightfur-

I growled at the other cat, waiting for her to make a move, I knew to make the first attack could be fatal, so I made sure I was never in the habit. "so, liking life as a kitty-pet?" I mocked, hoping to anger the cat into attacking, knowing that if she were angry, that'd blind her judgement a little
Back to top Go down
http://wattpad.com/DarcyEvans
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 am

"We cats have way too much free time." Brokenthron complained to himself. "I think I'll pester the leader about it before too long." He added.
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

Character Slots Left: : Unlimited
Fresh Kill : 12843

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Doggo wrote:
Doggo wrote:
Abigale Wolf wrote:
Snowbell caught the glimpse of something near the treeline. It looked like two cats from what she could tell, but she was quite weary of checking it out since Ravenheart was now nowhere to be seen. While Snowbell was busy watching the trees, Ravenheart kept her sights on the rogue infront of her. She wasn't going to let the black devil. Run off without a few good bite marks and scratches. She studied the tom, knowing he thought he could win against her in a fight, but it was quite the opposit.

(umm, nightfurs a girl...)

-nightfur-

I growled at the other cat, waiting for her to make a move, I knew to make the first attack could be fatal, so I made sure I was never in the habit. "so, liking life as a kitty-pet?" I mocked, hoping to anger the cat into attacking, knowing that if she were angry, that'd blind her judgement a little

sorry....

Ravenheart hissed at the she-cat but never lost her composure for she knew what the cat was trying to do. The provoking and blind rage trick wasn't going to work on the sister of the great Dragonstar. (WHO IS STILL LEADER!!!!!!!!) "Come now, she-cat, do you even know who I am?" She asked as she now began to circle the female before her. "An old trick like that isn't going to have any affect on me. But I'll tell you this. There hasn't been a single moment that passes by that I don't wish to be back at home chasing mice through the underbrush side by side with my brother." She studied Nightfur, giving no hints as to what she was going to do. Snowbell on the other paw, had continued watching from her purch on the fence, feeling a tingley sensation in her claws that made her jump down and head towards the tree-line.
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:03 pm

"Brokenthorn, Take the day off, although you tend to do that anyways." Brokenthron mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:06 am

~Nightfur~
"then why don't you leave?" i asked, suddenly confused, i'd never let anything hold me back from doing what i wanted, and being where i wanted, "why don't you just leave? go back to being a warrior?" i frowned, keeping my guard up still, but ever so slightly relaxing my stance, though still ready to spring away if necasary

('salright)
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

Fresh Kill : 12843

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:00 am

Ravenheart rolled her eyes and yowled for Snowbell to come out of her hiding place since she knew the she-cat was around near the treeline in the underbrush. THe smaller she-cat flattened her ears and crawled forward over to the black she-cat. "She is the reason why I stay. I hunt mice and birds in the gardens rather than eatting the pellets of fox dung those two-legs give us." The small white cat stared up at the warrior and Ravenheart not knowing what to do. "Raven, who's this? Will she hurt me?" The small cat asked. "No, Snowbell. This cat wont hurt you. Not as long as I stand." Ravenheart spoke with more truth than any cat and she stood proud now beside the white she-cat protectively. She truely was Dragonstar's sister and it showed in the way she carried herself, how proud she was, and even in her eyes. They were the same as Dragonstar's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:41 am

Brokenthorn sighed and padded out of the camp to wonder aimlessly. "Maybe something interesting will happen to me this time." He mused as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Character Slots Used: : 3
Character Slots Left: : 2
Fresh Kill : 12805

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 pm

, smokeypelt screeched before falling into a surrendering crouch. Clawthorn murmured something before he stood behind her, "I'm not falling for that trick. I will let you go, but Barge is coming with me." He growled, "tend to you're own wounds.".
---
Clawthorn padded over to Barge. Barge hesitated before clawthorn whispered something in his ear, he gave smokey pelt a desperate look before turning around to follow clawthorn across the fence.
---
Smokeypelt watched them leap across the fence, Barge had to do it several times. Smokey pelt dident dare go over. She trotted over Eagletalons Twoleg nest and pushed through the flap, What might I be doing, now? she questioned herself. Eagletalon was laying down behind the door in a big fluffy bed, she looked up for a second but plopped her head back down on her front paws. "Hello, Eagletalon... Clawthorn has taken my adopted son, and I need help to get him back," she stretched around to lick her wounds. "What ha-- Clawthorn," smokey pelt interrupted, whipping around to face eagletalon.

((I'm once again skipping.))
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:26 am

Brokenthron flicked his ears, and padded out of the camp. He sniffed for prey, and decided that find a tree to rant on would be much more satisfying. He found a good tree near the edge of the clan's territory, and sat by it, deciding what to rant about.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:52 pm

~Nightfur~

i hissed, "i would never harm a kit, i may be a rouge, but i attack only those who can fight back, not a kit, never a kit" i stepped back at even the thought of hurting the young white kit, "why don't you take the kit to your clan?" i asked, i had been a mother once, and you could hear the motherly protectiveness coming through my voice as i spoke of the kit
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Fresh Kill : 12907

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:24 pm

I'm going to make a new thread.

-Locked-
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsclub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrystalPool's Dream
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8