The Warriors Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't forget to tell your friends about us!
Most active topic starters
Sienna
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Cyipher
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Doggo
rinqz
Abigale Wolf
Triplet 3
Greystar of The War
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Latest topics
» ban the user above you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:38 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» which clan is your favorite clan?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:21 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Drop something on the user below you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» If you get currency as a gift (Birthday or holiday) do you perfer it is gift cards or cash?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:45 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Name that video game game.
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 am by Doggo

» If you could bring a
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 am by Doggo

» Apprentice to Warrior
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 am by Doggo

» CrystalPool's Dream V.2
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 am by Doggo

» What internet brower do you perfer?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am by Doggo

Poll
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is roxanacollins9

Our users have posted a total of 956 messages in 110 subjects
Top posters
Sienna
Abigale Wolf
Doggo
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Cyipher
rinqz
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Purple101
Triplet 3
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 am
Affiliates
Pm Sienna if you would like to become affiliates with WC.
Member of the Month
June Member of the Month is being decided.
Current Moon
CURRENT MOON
Today it's 72 degrees and partly cloudy. Prey and water are both plentiful.

CrystalPool's Dream

Go down 
+5
rinqz
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Abigale Wolf
Artemisia(Art)
Sienna
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

Character Slots Used: : 1
Character Slots Left: : Unlimited
Fresh Kill : 12846

CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:40 pm

O.o we have a name change?
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Character Slots Used: : 3
Character Slots Left: : 2
Fresh Kill : 12808

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Im on my nook so typos are bad, i fixed it though, lol x3
anyway, continue on with ur.
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Dragonstar lowered his head and snapped his jaws shut around the rogue's scruff. This time holding her tighter than when he first started to carry her. After he made sure his grip was good enough, he gott off of the two cats he was standing on and picked the rogue up off the ground. "Don't try escaping again." He had hissed through fur.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

Character Slots Used: : 2
Character Slots Left: : 3
Fresh Kill : 12789

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:17 pm

-Silvereye-

I blinked as Dragonstar lifted Smokeypelt off the ground, "wait, what did she do?" I was confused, so far the rogue had only acted confused and in pain, I hadn't seen her being aggressive other than when I'd gotten her angry earlier, "she hasn't been aggressive at all around me" I said, thinking, maybe she'd been aggressive to them before I'd got there

(Sorry, I'm not going to be on after Wednesday, we get our IPads taken off of us then, and I don't really have a way of getting on here without me IPad)(I might be on throughout the holidays though, I'm going to my mums house, and I'm sure she'll let me on)
Back to top Go down
http://wattpad.com/DarcyEvans
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Dragonstar turned to Silvereye with a "don't question me. ever." kind of look that usually meant he didn't want to hear the others complaining about what he did. He was the leader and as long as he lived, they would follow his orders and not question him. After turning away and bounding off into the forest while still holding the rogue in his jaws, he made his was weaving through the trees and leaping oer brambles with ease as he headed back to camp.

@Doggo : don't worry. Ill be sure to keep an update on what's been going on while you're gone.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:08 pm

(Thankyou)

-Silvereye-

I shrunk away from Dragonstars gaze, before looking after him when he bounded away with Smokeypelt, "sorry" I said in a small voice, knowing he wouldn't hear me, I thought for a moment before quickly following him
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

Character Slots Left: : 4
Fresh Kill : 12665

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:08 am

As Driftstorm sprang up from the ground, he started sprinting after Dragonstar, panting hard. He really had to work on his stamina. He stopped for a second near Silvereye, and muttered,
"She was trespassing. That's enough for Dragonstar to treat her like this". He continued to run after Dragonstar and the rogue.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:38 am

-Silvereye-

I listened as Driftstorm explained to me why Smokeypelt was being treated the way she was, and I could understand it, but what I didn't understand was that I had never been treated like this when I'd first come here. I continued to race after Dragonstar, I knew I was lagging, I had always been an exetremely fast runner, but my thoughts were holding me back, I shook them away and focused on drumming one paw after the other into the earth, and feeling the thrill of the run course through my muscles, I easily caught up to Driftstorm, and ran past him, before coming up to Dragonstar, "wait" I said breathlessly, "I mean no *puff* disrespect but *puff* why was I not treated like this when I first *puff* arrived?" I asked, knowing that, after he'd ordered me not to doubt his actions, that even saying no disrespect, the question was still going to come of disrespectful
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:47 pm

"Ow.." smokeypelt mewed, trying to avoid silvereyes qestion of being answered. Smokeypelt awkwardly twitched her fluffy tail in anoyance.
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Dragonstar glanced back at the she-cat who seemed even more out of breath than he ever would as she tried to ask a question he was surely going to answer with rage. After several minutes past and his paws continueously beatting the soft ground as he ran, leaping and skirting around ever tree in his path, they reached the gorge to the camp. He swiftly manuvered his way through the prickly twigs and spinny vines that made an archway into the clearing. Once there, he padded over to an empty hollow and dropped the rogue with in it. "If I had treated you this way, I wouldn't have a single cat left in my clan." He hissed through clenched fangs. Over the moons, he came to know that the cats under him all trusted his actions and words and a she-cat so young he knew wouldn't understand without being taught. "If I harmed any cat without hearing their say under the protection of this camp, I would stand on my own. The cats in this clan would desert me thinking I am only after power. I had to show them the other side of me. When Ravenheart was still here, I was different." He whispered the last part as his eyes filled with pain before he turned away and retreated into his den to think. He expected his warriors to guard the rogue until he said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:49 pm

-Silvereye-

I nodded with understanding, "okay" I said, not wishing to go on with any more questions, even though I had a number of them rattling around in my head. I walked over to where Dragonstar had dropped Driftstorm and lay in front of her, "I have to guard you" I said apologetically, before mumbling, "I hate guarding duty"
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Fresh Kill : 12910

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:10 pm

(( where can I jump in lol :3 ))
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsclub.forumotion.com
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:15 pm

(Well, you're the medicine cat right? Drftstorm injured her paw, maybe you could help make it better?)
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:17 pm

CrystalPool padded over to DroftStorm. "Would you like me to look at your paw?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:28 pm

"my paw, thank you very much," smokeypelt muttered to herself in a selfesh tone.

((Heh, my pawzie, remember?... i think its mine, anyway o3o))
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:30 pm

(Smokeypelt my bad)(lol)
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:42 pm

*sigh* I can't jump in anywhere yet. Lol so far, graypaw is sleeping, and Dragonstar is once again moarning over the loss of his sister Ravenheart. -.-
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:05 am

Smokeypelt got up and wandered around the camp, not much... itll do for now i guess. she stayed clear of dragonstar.
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

Character Slots Left: : 4
Fresh Kill : 12665

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:26 am

Driftstorm padded over to the fresh kill pile, taking a large vole to Crystalpool and dropping it in front of her. "You must be tired. Here, do you want to share it with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:24 am

"Sure." CrystalPool said and she bent down and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 am

-Silvereye-

I padded over to a soft patch of grass and lay down on it, half closing my eyes, was ready for just a little nap, only a small one, just a..... *snore*

(Lol)
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Far from the forest, in the garden of a two-leg nest, a delicate looking she-cat crept up on a mouse near a sunflower patch. When she was close enough, POUNCE! She slapped her paws, with claws extended, onto the small bodied creature. From beside the garden on a fence post, sat a small white figure. It was a new kit that moved into the two-leg nest and was watching the black cat curiously. She seemed interested in how quickly and silently the black cat could creep up and kill the prey.

Lifting her head with the mouse now dangling from her jaws, she padded over and jumped up on the fence beside the smaller white she-cat. She set the mouse between them, hiding the creature with her tail since the two-legs hated rodants, and offered the white cat some of her freshly cat meal. Of course the other she-cat eagerly shook her head but waited patiently for the black cat to eat her fill before tasting the decidant morsal that watered her mouth. The two ate in silence, before sharing tongues, and before the black cat told the white cat all about where she once lived long ago before the two-legs came and tore down trees and captured her. The white cat was intrieged by it all and soon learned the name of the black cat. The cat once known as the great warrior Ravenheart until the two-legs took her away from her clan and renamed her smokey. It was a name she never came to when they called her, nor did she show them any affection when they tried to hold her or pet her. She didn't even eat the kitty-pet pellets they gave her three times a day. She would just pick up the bowl and dump it into a hole she dug deep in the bushes of the garden.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:00 pm

(Last day!!!!)

-Nightfur-

I crept slowly and silently, watching my prey. I watched each twitch of its whiskers and every flick of its long ears. The rabbit was clueless as I stalked it, to busy eating, and only occasionally would it look about, as if sensing that I was there. I licked my lips, and thanked starclan that my stomach had not yet rumbled loud enough to scare away my prey. Unsheathing my claws and settling back readying myself to pounce, I sprang forward flying through the air before landing on the juicey rabbit. I killed it instantly with a hard snap of my jaws while the only sound it was able to emit was a tiny squeak, before the life trickled out of its body. I ate quickly, before burying the bones, and climbing up a nearby tree. Reaching the top, I scouted the area around me that I had scented earlier when I had crossed into a clans territory. I was glad I did so due to the many new cats to fight, new prey to hunt, and a new area to rule.

edited by Abigale Wolf
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:51 pm

dont use so many commas. it makes your paragraph a run on sentence. and ill have Ravenheart and the kitty-pet be close to Nightfur since the clan's territory is quite large. Hardly any cats go near the outter boarder where the two-leg nests seem to stalk the tree-line. that is why no one has found the beloved sister of Dragonstar.

The day seemed to drag on as the two sat talking to each other until sudenly, a glimps of a dark figure caught Ravenheart's eye. Snowbell, one who would later on be named Cloudpaw, followed the older cat's gaze but couldn't see past the trees and brambles like the black cat since she was not a warrior. Nor was she ever trained in the ways of the wild clan cats.

Jumping down from her purch, and into the grass bellow that ran between the trees and the two-leg fence, she quickly crouched down and began to prawl. Snowbell followed but was told to stay back while the black cat investigated the area. The older she-cat wanted to see who dared cross into a forebidden part of the forest. It was forebidden due to the two-leg activity and them crawling about with their machines and brutal dogs.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:59 pm

(Sorry, I have a habit of that, I seem to dislike full-stops! Lol)

-Nightfur-

I heard the sound of something moving below me, and I shifted my weight on the branch that I sat on, so I could look down to see what it was. Expecting a two-leg or one of theirdogs, I was surprised to see a cat, looking around as if expecting to see something.

(I only have another hour then I'm gone, until I can get back on sometime, hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrystalPool's Dream
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next