The Warriors Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't forget to tell your friends about us!
Most active topic starters
Sienna
CrystalPool's Dream Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream Vote_rcap 
Cyipher
CrystalPool's Dream Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream Vote_rcap 
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Doggo
Abigale Wolf
rinqz
Triplet 3
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Greystar of The War
Latest topics
» ban the user above you!
CrystalPool's Dream EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:38 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» which clan is your favorite clan?
CrystalPool's Dream EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:21 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Drop something on the user below you!
CrystalPool's Dream EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» If you get currency as a gift (Birthday or holiday) do you perfer it is gift cards or cash?
CrystalPool's Dream EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:45 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Name that video game game.
CrystalPool's Dream EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 am by Doggo

» If you could bring a
CrystalPool's Dream EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 am by Doggo

» Apprentice to Warrior
CrystalPool's Dream EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 am by Doggo

» CrystalPool's Dream V.2
CrystalPool's Dream EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 am by Doggo

» What internet brower do you perfer?
CrystalPool's Dream EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am by Doggo

Poll
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is roxanacollins9

Our users have posted a total of 956 messages in 110 subjects
Top posters
Sienna
Abigale Wolf
Doggo
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Cyipher
rinqz
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Purple101
Triplet 3
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 am
Affiliates
Pm Sienna if you would like to become affiliates with WC.
Member of the Month
June Member of the Month is being decided.
Current Moon
CURRENT MOON
Today it's 72 degrees and partly cloudy. Prey and water are both plentiful.

CrystalPool's Dream

Go down 
+5
rinqz
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Abigale Wolf
Artemisia(Art)
Sienna
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Character Slots Used: : 1
Character Slots Left: : Unlimited
Fresh Kill : 12877

CrystalPool's Dream Empty
PostSubject: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:00 am

CrystalPool was inside her den, sorting out herbs. Leafbare was coming soon, and she needed to get as many herbs as possible. She sorted the last herb, then went outside to go look for some more. She found some raspberry leaves, and bring them back to her den. She sorted the leaves out, then padded over to the fresh kill pile.

She took a small bird out of the fresh kill pile, and began to eat. She never did eat that much, which would explain why she was a little smaller than the other cats. As she ate the bird, she looked up into the sky. The sun was rising. She loved to watch the sun rise and set everyday. It just seemed so beautiful to her.

When the sun rise was over, she went back to eating her bird. She then looked around her. Most cats were still asleep. She couldn't blame them, she would still be sleeping too if she didn't have that dream, and woken up. Later, she would go to the leader and tell him about the dream. She hoped it wouldn't mean anything that bad.

(( that would have to be my longest post ever. Don't worry, I don't usually make m posts this long ))
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsclub.forumotion.com
Artemisia(Art)

Character Slots Left: : 5
Fresh Kill : 12575

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Goldenfeather roused from her tree. She had to hunt though she was a loner yet she was to find prey. She left her tree and walked deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Artemisia(Art) wrote:
Goldenfeather roused from her tree. She had to hunt though she was a loner yet she was to find prey. She left her tree and walked deeper into the forest.

You have to wait for your cat to be approved before you can start RPing.
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

Fresh Kill : 12813

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:14 pm

O.O wow. That is a long post.and hs a very big cliff hanger and questions behind as well. Questions such as, who's roleplaying as the leader? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Abigale Wolf wrote:
O.O wow. That is a long post.and hs a very big cliff hanger and questions behind as well. Questions such as, who's roleplaying as the leader? O.o

(( yeah, I tend to make me introduction posts long. Usually i am a 2-3 line kind of person. Tillsomeone makes a cat to be leader, pretend there is one. :p ))
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Character Slots Used: : 3
Character Slots Left: : 2
Fresh Kill : 12775

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:49 am

Smokeypelt was awake but laid still in her tree.
The sound of dogs barking below the tree made her jump to her paws. She looked down to see 3 dogs surrounding the tree & a twoleg running to them, she arched her back in yawn then sat down to watch the twoleg and his dogs. Moments later a scream broke through the forest, without looking the twoleg darted back through the forest, Two of the dogs followed the twoleg, but one stayed, the dog looked straight into smokeypelts eyes, she stared back, this dog was different from the others though she couldent make it out with what was different about this one.
who are you? she thought. The dog ran to catch up with the others then went out of sight.

Smokeypelt was starting to feel hungry, she jumped down limb to limb from her tree to the ground, not even a second had passed before she was ppelting through the forest, there was something big, very big, chasing her, she dared not look back for she could hear the pounding of heavy paws on the forest floor at her heels, She Searched for a good tree to climb, she pelted up tree while her paws but the monster kept a steady pace and followed up the tree, Starclan help me! she thought. She was barely up the tree before the monster fell off the tree and flat on its back, motionless. Smokeypelt was stunned and as motionless as the monster, shaken by the chaos that had just happened, Curiosity Took Over, She Jumped from the tree and on the ground, she Carefully Walked around the monster Pokeing it with her nose from time to time, Smokeypelt was Really Hungry now so she went to her Tree and quickly Climbed up to the 2nd Branch to Watch for Mice or Birds, About an Hour had Passed and so far she had 2 mice and 1bird, she figured that was Enough so she went to her Hole in the tree to Sleep.

--I Have been working on this forever... thats all I have to say about it...--
Ugh, I Just read back over this for the 7th time andjust noticed how many "Mishaps" I have in this... "pelted up the tree while but her paws the monster--" Thats 1 and out of Many more if you dident notice it -.-
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:05 pm

CrystalPool went out again to find more herbs. She then heard something, and slowly walked toward the sound. She then spotted another cat. A loner she thought. She looked into the eyes of the loner and hissed. She tried arching her back and making herself look bigger and stronger, but that was hard for her, because she wasn't the most mean looking cat.
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

Character Slots Left: : 4
Fresh Kill : 12632

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:06 am

Driftstorm trotted into the forest. A movement caught his eye and he stopped, crouching low to survey the situation There appeared to be a she-cat sleeping in a tree. An intruder. He frowned, stiffling a hiss. Then, another movement caught his eye. It was Crystalpool, the medicine cat, trying to be aggressive. How pathetic. It seemed she needed help chasing that loner out.

He sprang towards the tree, clawing ferociously up it, until he came face to face with the she-cat, his claws extended and his teeth bared. He panted, out of breath from the scramble.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:02 am

Smokeypelt jumped to her paws, her fur standing on end, she went out on the limb forcefully pushing the cat back and lost her balance, slipping from the limb she and the other cat was on, she flailed and one of her claws hooked on a treelimb, ripping her claw from her paw, she lost her breathe as she landed on her side on the ground, she laid there ignoreing the other cat as the pain rushed through her paw
She tried to get up but ended up back on her side.
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:27 am

As Driftstorm was pushed back on the branch, he watched the intruder thump to the ground. Graceful. He carefully climbed down and stared at the seemingly still loner, before giving her a cautious prod with a claw and asking Crystalpool, "Is she dead yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:15 am

Smokeypelt jumped to her paws once again and jumped back a fox-length away from the cats before arching her back and spitting at driftstorm,
"Get away from me!" She spat, trying to run away the pain in her paw felt like fire running through her pad, her injured paw bent back and sent her flying forward and she nearly rolled over wnile her muzzle dug in the ground filling her mouth with dry dirt, just dont move she thought, and she dident.
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:54 am

Driftstorm jerked in surprise, his fur bristling, before giving chase. He would not be making the same mistake again. He snarled, pouncing on top of the still body and clamping his jaws over her throat.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:44 am

"Stop!" CrystalPool cried. "How dare you try to kill her? We don't even know why she's here yet!" she added and walked over to the loner. "Who are you and why are you here?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:51 am

Driftstorm glared at Crystalpool, before releasing the loner and springing back. "She's an intruder. It doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:26 am

"Just wait" she snapped. She hated violence. "The loner isn't even on our territory."
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:43 pm

A large black tom crept out of the shadows and glared at the cats in the clearing. "What is going on?!" He demanded to know. His tone was sharp and his bright blue eyes piercing to the soul as he stood there with his head held high. He had scented the rogue and his clan mates but he never expected to find them all quarreling over a kitty-pet.

I can make Dragonheart into Dragonstar since there really isn't a leader or have him as the deputy and pretend the leader is away on a journey. =/ what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:53 pm

( you can make him leader if you want, just edit your form. )

CrystalPool turned to see dragonstar. "well as you can see, we found a loner." she explained, leaving out the part where she told drift storm not to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Smokeypelt Slowly got to her paws, She spat out a mouthfull of mud, the dirt stuck to her tounge so she looked funny trying to spit it out, Her Neck Wound was not bad but it still hurt, she Explain herself the best way she could, "I Escaped from my Twolegs not Long ago, I Lived with two dogs and Two young Twolegs, The dogs always ate my food, and I had to sleep with the twolegs to get Warmth, they Always rolled over On me and I couldent Breathe, so I ran away and ended up here, where i stay warm and have food," Whatever I Can Catch, anyway she added Silently to herself. she Left out the part about the Monster and Dogs.
She Lifted her Injured Paw slightly.
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:37 pm

The black tom stared down upon the rogue with a disgusted look on his usually blank or cheerful face. His eyes remained their icy blue color which usually made him look even more terrifying since it always seemed as if he were looking into one's heart and mind. "You are a rogue and therefore trespassing within my territory. I do not take kindly to those who step paw on my clan's grounds if they are not a clan mate." He promptly hissed at the kitty-pet before flicking turning his gaze on his medicine cat. He could always tell if there was something on her mind and if she were holding her tongue about something that needed to be said. "Do you have anything to add?" He meowed to her as he watched her carefully but also studying the rogue from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:50 pm

"I will talk to you later about this." CrystalPool replied. She studied the rogue carefully. She bady wanted to help herout, and heal her paw, but she knew she couldnt. Not with dragonstar around.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Smokeypelt Pushed Her Injured paw to the Ground in Anger and Hissed at the Black Tom, But said Nothing.
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Driftstorm bristled and hissed, "Dragonstar, we should chase her out. She's clearly been living on our territory, our prey. What she takes is what we lose for our clan." He faced the rogue. "Go home to your two-legs, kittypet, and stay there."
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:45 am

The black tom stared coldly at Driftstorm but with one quick movement, usually completely undetected, he had his jaws snapped shut on the rogue's scruff. He picked the cat up with ease, and being as large as he was, the rogue didn't touch the earth in any way besides their tail. He looked over at Driststorm and motioned with his head for the warrior to follow and wrapped his tail around Crystalpool's neck to slightly pull her along until he let go and vannished once more into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:49 am

CrystalPool looked down at the ground and walked with dragonstar. She hoped nothing too bad would happen to the rogue. She didn't think she would be able to watch someone get hurt, or even killed. That's just how she was though, she cared about others,even those who were outside of her clan.
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:57 am

He watched his medicine cat behind him and saw every emotion that crossed over her face. It was typical of her to act so worriedly even for some cat she knew nothing of. He would have to go easy on the rogue, then, to keep Crystalpool's trust. Trust he did not dare to lose under any circumstances, for the clan's ability to live on wasn't thanks to him nor would it ever, but it was thanks to Crystalpool of which whom has healed the sick and wounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

CrystalPool's Dream
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next