The Warriors Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't forget to tell your friends about us!
Most active topic starters
Sienna
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Cyipher
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Doggo
Abigale Wolf
rinqz
Triplet 3
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Greystar of The War
Latest topics
» ban the user above you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:38 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» which clan is your favorite clan?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:21 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Drop something on the user below you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» If you get currency as a gift (Birthday or holiday) do you perfer it is gift cards or cash?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:45 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Name that video game game.
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 am by Doggo

» If you could bring a
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 am by Doggo

» Apprentice to Warrior
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 am by Doggo

» CrystalPool's Dream V.2
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 am by Doggo

» What internet brower do you perfer?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am by Doggo

Poll
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is roxanacollins9

Our users have posted a total of 956 messages in 110 subjects
Top posters
Sienna
Abigale Wolf
Doggo
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Cyipher
rinqz
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Purple101
Triplet 3
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 am
Affiliates
Pm Sienna if you would like to become affiliates with WC.
Member of the Month
June Member of the Month is being decided.
Current Moon
CURRENT MOON
Today it's 72 degrees and partly cloudy. Prey and water are both plentiful.

CrystalPool's Dream

Go down 
+5
rinqz
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Abigale Wolf
Artemisia(Art)
Sienna
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyipher

Cyipher

Character Slots Used: : 1
Character Slots Left: : 4
Fresh Kill : 12685

CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:38 am

Brokenthorn sighed, then stiffened as he smelt a whiff of squirrel sent. He decided to chase after it.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Character Slots Used: : 3
Character Slots Left: : 2
Fresh Kill : 12808

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:45 am

Smokeypelt carelessly dropped Barge on a pile of leaves before curleing around him and washing his fur again, "Your big for youre age," smokeypelt panted ", sorry for dropping you so much ad soery about your neck..."" she trailed off as a leaf landed on her nose. Barge looked up and swatted at it, he missed and wacked smokeypelts nose.
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:05 am

Brokenthorn fell out of a tree next to Smokepelt. He lashed his tail, muttering, "Next time, little squirrel, next time."
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:13 am

Smokeypelt cuffed Barge's ear. She pricked her ears but was too tired to get up and do anytthing.
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:18 am

Brokenthorn shook himself. "Hello Smokeypelt," He meowed kindly.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:34 am

Smokeypelt sighed "Hello" in the most boring way.
She tried to sheath and hide her claws and paws but that failed. Correction: she was now squirming around trying to hide her paws.
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:35 am

"Is something wrong?" Brokenthorn asked Smokepelt gently.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:41 am

"Uhh... heh, im fine.." she replyed before giveing up and splatting on the ground, unsheatching her Very unnussualy long claws.
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:45 am

"If it's those your worried about, I don't see a problem. Unless they are hurting you." Brokenthorn meowed, pointing to Smokeypelt's claws.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:50 am

"They dontnhurt.. they just feel wierd, i guess."

((I think i just fell asleep -.-))
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:51 am

"I'm sure you'll get use to them, in time." Brokenthorn meowed.
Back to top Go down
EchoSky

EchoSky

Fresh Kill : 12539

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Hawkpool waited patiently, licking his paws as the cat slowly woke up. She dashed off before he could say a word. He let out a long, deep sigh and stood up. Doing a quick stretch he began to pad out of the nest, his head down low and tail sagging behind. Hawkpool stopped at tall tree and pawed at the roots, fluffy up leaves and laying down. Not much was going on today, so Hawkpool laid his head down and slipped into a light slumber.

((e0e blehhhhh))
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:51 pm

"Hehe, yeah c:<" Smokeypelt slyly smiled (lol) scrabbling her front paws around.
Barge ignored the stranger cat and his mothers paws rubbing around in-between his shoulder-blades. He slowly dozed off, sometimes startled by smokeypelts claws snagging. he dident say anything, though.

Smokeypelt stared into the distance for awhile, then the sly facewashed off of her face and suddenly blank with suppressed hatred of herself. She stiffled a hiss as she remembered brokenthorn presence.
(ive been skipping alot of things lately.. sorry -3-)
Back to top Go down
~FireheartForever~

~FireheartForever~

Character Slots Used: : -
Character Slots Left: : 5
Fresh Kill : 12500

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:03 am

(Username:
~FirehearForever~
Warrior name:
Flamefur/Moonwhisker
Personality:
Flamefur is a strong, agressive-looking cat, but very kind.
Moonwhisker is a quick cat and can out run most cats in the clan.
Warriors
Description:
Flamefur- Fire-ginger colored tom with green eyes
Moonwhisker- Silver she-cat with blue eyes
Fur color:
Flame colored/Silver
Eye color:
Green/blue
Special skills/talents:
Flamefur is strong and Moonwhisker is quick
Weaknesses:
Flamefur has trouble hunting because of his great size and color.
Moonwhisker has trouble with kits because her temper doesn't last long
Parents:
unknown
Kin:
They are brother and sister)

Flamefur walked out of the warrior den and stretched out. We walked over to Moonwhisker and said, "Hey whatcha doing?"
Moonwhisker said, "Oh nothing really just watching the apprentices. You know I wish I had my own."
"Me too." replied Flamefur
(if someone wants to make them apprentices that's fine with me. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:20 am

((If only i could edit posts here...))
As tired as smokeypelt was, she slowly stood up and picked barge up then trotted pastBrokenthorn and misting into the light shadows.
she just kept walking, not knowing where she would end up. She again harshly dropped barge on the ground for smokeypelts paws a,were hurting. hehehe snokeypelt murmered and stalked off leaving the mewing Barge behind. Smokeypelt was hideing in a bush watching Barge untill something jerked at her tail and she whipped around to see a Huge, golden tabby she-cat. 'It' smelled of twolegs and two-leg food. Barge was still whineing but not moveing from where he was si smokeypelt ignored him. "Hi." The golden cat meowed-- Smokeypelt craned her head to see around the cat to see a fence. She had ended up near a big twoleg house.

(((I accualy might use Eagletalon more than i thought :/)))

Last edited by Kitt (BlackBlaze) on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

Fresh Kill : 12665

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:03 am

Seeing that Dragonstar was still grieving, Driftstorm backed slowly out of the den, instead padding over to Flamefur and Moonwhisker. "Flamefur? Moonwhisker? Would you like to come hunting with me?" He flicked his tail at the fresh kill pile "-that doesn't look very full."

((Where's Dragonstar? He/she hasnt posted in ages))
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:35 am

((I dont know. Ive been wondering the same thing))

Eagletalon flicked her tail and turned back around, trotting back to the fence.
"Nuhr.. Barge? Can you carry me?" Smokeypelt smiled and barge laughed. "Can i drop you?"-"i dont know, can i drag you by the tail?"-"eh... can i eat you?" Barge stopped the game, "no, but you can eat a pidgeon if i can catch one, though." Smokeypelt looked up and around but nothing. "Follow me," smokeypelt ordered barge as she stalked towards the two-leg fence where the golden she still stood.
"Heh, hi..." smokeypelt murmered before jumping onto the fence only to jump back down ad try to help Barge get ovr the fence.

After a little help from Smokeypelt and Eagletalon, Barge finally got over the fence. Eagletalon nervously trotted back into her twoleg nest.
A big garden full of yellow finches waiting to be cuaght.
Barge had never tasted a bird, mouse or anything wild, nor has he hunted, so Smokeypelt decided to let him catch his own prey. "See those finches? Catch 3 and i will carry you to the next place we go."
smokeypet watched him as he silently stalked over to he garden and into its thick bed of flowers, minuets later he jumped, swiftly catching a finche that was about to warn the others of his presence, killing it with a simple claw in the neck. he jumped again high into the air to try and get another amd he snatched another from mid-air. All the others flew away before he could get to them. He murmered something before dropping them at smokeypelts paws. "Well done." She praised.
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:56 am

Brokenthorn spotted a small mouse and ruched in to get it, catching it before it shot off. Brokenthorn shrugged, then carried his prey back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

Character Slots Used: : 2
Character Slots Left: : 3
Fresh Kill : 12789

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:24 am

Abigale Wolf wrote:
Snowbell caught the glimpse of something near the treeline. It looked like two cats from what she could tell, but she was quite weary of checking it out since Ravenheart was now nowhere to be seen. While Snowbell was busy watching the trees, Ravenheart kept her sights on the rogue infront of her. She wasn't going to let the black devil. Run off without a few good bite marks and scratches. She studied the tom, knowing he thought he could win against her in a fight, but it was quite the opposit.

(umm, nightfurs a girl...)

-nightfur-

I growled at the other cat, waiting for her to make a move, I knew to make the first attack could be fatal, so I made sure I was never in the habit. "so, liking life as a kitty-pet?" I mocked, hoping to anger the cat into attacking, knowing that if she were angry, that'd blind her judgement a little
Back to top Go down
http://wattpad.com/DarcyEvans
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:13 am

Brokenthorn shrugged, and shot out of camp, deciding to do some solo hunting.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

Character Slots Used: : 2
Character Slots Left: : 3
Fresh Kill : 12789

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:57 am

(bump)
Back to top Go down
http://wattpad.com/DarcyEvans
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:31 am

Brokenthorn Spotted a mouse. He shot toward it, barely catching it. He buried the prey under a nearby prominent tree, then continued to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Eaglestar padded back into her nest and went to her food bowl to find it full, as always she murmered. Eagletalon ignored her food and trotted back out of the nest, i wonder what it would be like now.. ive grown alot and am stronger now, im sure i could do it... she sat down and stared over the fence through the trees, "its very cold, but that shouldent bother you. Your pelt is very thick." A tom, bigger then eagletalon, sat down beside her. He spoke in a low tone that made eagletalons fur bristle. Egletalon whipped her head around and he had his eyes locked onto hers, "who a-are you?" She stammered, "clawthorn." He replyed more lightly, "Sorry if i scared you. Might i ask who You are?" Clawthorn mewed, "eagletalon, my twolegs call me 'reed." She replyed shakily, "well then, "reed", would you like to come with me
to my place? Its over the fence, not very far." He asked in the low tone he spoke in earlyr, "i would like to, but no. Im planning on leaving on my own, not with some tom that i just met."

I tend to wright longer things at night.. eh c:
(I will make clawthorn mabey in the morning t,when can get on the computer.)
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Brokenthorn spotted a nearby squirrel and another mouse. Deciding the mouse would be easier to catch, he padded up toward it slowly, making sure to keep quiet. He shot out after it once he was about two tail lengths away, catching it. He looked up, and noticing the squirrel run off, he sniffed around, hoping to catch more prey. Sighing to himself when he didn't, he padded up to the tree where he buried his previous mouse.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Eagletalon got up, Clawthorns eyes were still locked onto hers. he looked away when barge trotted up to him and mewed like a tiny kit, "Hi.", he plopped down beside Clawthorn. Clawthorn Growled at the apprentice but he dident do anything but look at him .
-------
Barge trotted up to a huge tom and plopped down beside him, "Hi." he Mewed. The tom Growled at barge but Barge dident say anything, he just looked at him wsith a questioning Look. You. is all Barge could think of. Clawthorn Suddenly Jumped to his paws with exitment and Barge smiled, "EagleKit!" he Yowled, "Is that You?" he asked- "yes," He replyed ", Every whisker, I'm Sure." Barge.
--------------------
Clawthorn Suddenly Remembered Barge from when he was just a little Kit, still squirming around at his mothers belly in a soft warm bed. "You've Grown Alot since i last saw you. 'You out here Alone?" he asked warmly, "Nope, I'm With Mom," he Replyed. Clawthorn Stiffled a hiss, not knowing that it wasent really Barge's Real mother.

A Bit Confusing? sorry if it is :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrystalPool's Dream
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next