The Warriors Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't forget to tell your friends about us!
Most active topic starters
Sienna
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Cyipher
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Doggo
rinqz
Abigale Wolf
Triplet 3
Greystar of The War
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Latest topics
» ban the user above you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:38 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» which clan is your favorite clan?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:21 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Drop something on the user below you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» If you get currency as a gift (Birthday or holiday) do you perfer it is gift cards or cash?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:45 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Name that video game game.
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 am by Doggo

» If you could bring a
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 am by Doggo

» Apprentice to Warrior
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 am by Doggo

» CrystalPool's Dream V.2
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 am by Doggo

» What internet brower do you perfer?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am by Doggo

Poll
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is roxanacollins9

Our users have posted a total of 956 messages in 110 subjects
Top posters
Sienna
Abigale Wolf
Doggo
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Cyipher
rinqz
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Purple101
Triplet 3
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 am
Affiliates
Pm Sienna if you would like to become affiliates with WC.
Member of the Month
June Member of the Month is being decided.
Current Moon
CURRENT MOON
Today it's 72 degrees and partly cloudy. Prey and water are both plentiful.

CrystalPool's Dream

Go down 
+5
rinqz
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Abigale Wolf
Artemisia(Art)
Sienna
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Doggo

Doggo

Character Slots Used: : 2
Character Slots Left: : 3
Fresh Kill : 12756

CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:09 pm

(Scratch that, I'm leaving now!!!! They're taking the IPads now, I'm not going to be on for a while, hopefully before next year!! BYE!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://wattpad.com/DarcyEvans
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

Character Slots Used: : 1
Character Slots Left: : Unlimited
Fresh Kill : 12813

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Bye darlin.

A moment after being seen, she vannished into the darkness. One of her specialties when sneaking up on prey. She had heard paw pads scraping against the bark of a branch above her so she knew where the figure was. Seconds later, she appeared behind the other cat with bristling fur and her lips curled back in a furious snarl of a hiss. She hated tresspassers and the cat before her was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Character Slots Used: : 3
Character Slots Left: : 2
Fresh Kill : 12775

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Smokeypelt was getting bored and wanted to go out of the camp but she was afraid that dragonstar might see her, and she was afraid of dragonstar
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Several hours passed since the dark leader resided to his den and it was in the final hour that he emerged after once more praying to Starclan, to keep his sister safe from harm and that she return in one piece. With his head held high, he walked the camp staring and observing each cat in turn until his icey gaze rested upon a small she-cat. He knew her as Smokeypelt, but had never uttered her name since the day her corination to become a warrior had arrived. He saw no need in letting a fragile she-cat do anything a grown tom could. Especially after Ravenheart's dissapearance.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:30 am

Smokeypelt stopped dead then a second later peltedout of the camp, why am I doing this? she asked herself.

A couple of hours passed when she finaly reached her old Two-Leg nest, she stalked over to it, her ears pricked. It was rotted, the door swinging open and shut in the wind. fun enough? she muttered before padding through the swinging door.she expected to see rats and snakes, but there was no sign of life anywhere, bout time they left this tiny little box of theyres she muttered again.

Smokeypelt figured she sould better get on with it, as she exitted the nest, fresh rabbit scent hit her like a fish just slapped her in the face(the scent was very fresh o3o),

Smokeypelt was pelting through the forest once again, the hot breath of the monster at her heels again, she was heading back to the camp, they'll--"Why am I doing this?!" shewailed the last part before reaching the camp entrance. She jumped out of the monsters way and quickly turned around only to see the monster crash through the entrance of the camp-

-----
Whatever will happen next? Smokeypelt has baited this monster to the camp, but at the last second regreted it))[i]

Last edited by Kitt (BlackBlaze) on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 am

(its a miracle! stepmum let me use the laptop! she thinks im doing homework, lol)

-Nightfur-

I spun around at the sound of a cat snarling, and snarled back at the black cat before me, I was unused to meeting cats my own colour, but didnt let my surprise show in my face, as I growled. I stepped back, putting some distance between myself and this cat, before scenting the air, the cat smelled of the two-legs place, but still seemed to carry the scent of a warrior, however faint it was, I knew a fight with this cat could be fun. the branch was thinner where I stood, and I knew I could use that to my advantage, though how I hadn't yet thought of.

(i will be replying... every now and then, at least until i run out of homework to use as an excuse lol but then when the holidays start well..... i wouldnt hold your breath)
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:52 am

Smokeypelt stopped dead then a second later peltedout of the camp, why am I doing this? she asked herself.

A couple of hours passed when she finaly reached her old Two-Leg nest, she stalked over to it, her ears pricked. It was rotted, the door swinging open and shut in the wind. fun enough? she muttered before padding through the swinging door.she expected to see rats and snakes, but there was no sign of life anywhere, bout time they left this tiny little box of theyres she muttered again.

Smokeypelt figured she sould better get on with it, as she exitted the nest, she stopped and scented the air for prey. Instead she scented the "walking terror"(idk thats what im calling the monster from now on cx), Perfect smokeypelt slyly crept out of the Nest and stalked across the clearing. Smokeypelt stopped at the edge of the clearing and sat ddown, neatly wrapping her tail around her paws and waiting.

Smokeypelt was pelting through the forest once again, the hot breath of the monster at her heels again, she was heading back to the camp, they'll--"Why am I doing this?!" shewailed the last part before reaching the camp entrance. She jumped out of the monsters way and quickly turned around only to see the monster crash through the entrance of the camp- what have i done?!

-----
Whatever will happen next? Smokeypelt has baited this monster to the camp, but at the last second regreted it))

Last edited by Kitt (BlackBlaze) on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:54 am

-Silvereye-

I opened my eyes and yawned, showing my pearly fangs, as my mouth opened wide. I noticed Smokeypelt standing at the camp entrance, looking in, and padded up to her, "what are you doing?" I asked her
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:56 am

Smokeypelts fur was standing on end, her ears back andeyes wide in horror of what she had done.

((Herp -, -'))
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:18 am

-Silvereye-

i looked at her worriedly, "Smokeypelt?" i fretted
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 am

-the monster did whatever it did -.-- smokeypelt stared silvereye in the eyes then darted past her without a word. Smokeypelt dident know what dragonstar would do to her, or where to go, so she just ran.

Her paws ached when she reached a Big twoleg nest, smokeypelt scented the air to find that many other cats live here, most of them Loners, but another smell lingered deep in-between them all. Blood?. She walked up to the back-door of the two-leg nest and whined-but not for food. A few minuets later the door swung open, smokeypelt padded in and looked for any signs of the cats she scented outside, almost Instantlly 4cats came raceing down a long path(hall) bumping into each other, trailing behind al of them was 7 little kits, the 4 huge cats infront of them blocked them off from smokeypelt, the twoleg bent down and petted smokeypelt, she dident flinch. "Who are you?" One of the Cats demanded to know, "I'm smokeypelt, i just need a place to--" a kit broke through the barrier of the older cats and rolled infront if Smokeypelt then smiled, "You look wierd, what kimd of cat Are you?" The kit squeaked hapily. Smokeypelt smiled and answered, "well, im a sia--" she was cut off again when the biggest of the 4 cats stepped over the kit and gravely answered, "A cat that is not welcome here.". The twoleg that was petting smokeypelt opened the door-obviosly wanting the wild cat to leave, too- smokeypelt slowly backed and watched the kit that was standing infront of her follow, non of the other cats flinched as it padded out the door to stand infront of smokeypelt again, she watched the kit come to sit down inbetween her front paws and watch the other cats. The twoleg stepped out and tried to take the kit, but it hissed as the twoleg got near, smokeypelt lashed her tail in annoyance of this twoleg, she picked the kit up by the scruff and carried it away back from where Smokeypelt had come. The twoleg just went back in the nest.

Last edited by Kitt (BlackBlaze) on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

Character Slots Left: : 4
Fresh Kill : 12632

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:30 am

((woah looks like a missed out on a lot. Did smokeypelt take the kit? And is Nightfur a warrior?))

Driftstorm finished off the vole as he watched Smokeypelt enter and leave the camp. Suspicious. He got up and decided to follow her. He followed her to a twoleg nest, watching the conversation occur as he crouched behind a bramble bush. Foul place- it stank like two-legs. Why would she want to go there...oh wait. She was a kittypet. Once a kittypet, always a kittypet. He grimaced. The two leg returned inside the nest and Drifstorm sprang out to confront Smokeypelt.

"What are you doing?" he asked suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:28 am

(nightfur is a rouge, and not a nice one either)

-Silvereye-

i followed Smokeypelt to the two-leg nest, and was surprised to see her converse with the kitty-pets there, before coming back with a kit, "SMokeypelt? whats this?" i asked her, meaning the kit
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:49 am

(The kit is brownish-orange with dark brown tabby stripes, Male, Brave and funny. Name: Barge)
(Im confused, i mean, i bated the monster backto the camp and it is now in the camp, but now this?)
(Smokeypelt did not Take the kit, she accepted it, and it found her. Now meaning she is its mother. *scampers off to update my bio again*

Smokeypelt sat the kit down and it just sat there infront of her, staring at drifstorm awkwardly. Smokeypelt cuffed its ear, "stoppit" she laughed. When she looked at the two cats infront of her, she frowned, "You followed me!" Smokeypelt spat-
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Snowbell caught the glimpse of something near the treeline. It looked like two cats from what she could tell, but she was quite weary of checking it out since Ravenheart was now nowhere to be seen. While Snowbell was busy watching the trees, Ravenheart kept her sights on the rogue infront of her. She wasn't going to let the black devil. Run off without a few good bite marks and scratches. She studied the tom, knowing he thought he could win against her in a fight, but it was quite the opposit.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:29 am

-Barge(Eaglepaw)-

Barge wanted so badly to ask the 2 cats infront of him thier names, but he knew-or thought- smokeypelt wouldent let him go near them, or talk to them.

-Smokeypelt-
Picked barge up again by the scruff and padded cooly past driftstorm, Tipping her tail across his muzzle as she past him.

When smokeypelt finally reached her old rotted nest, she walked inside and dropped the unusualy large kit on her old Cat-bed and laid down beside it.
Smokeypelt groomed her kit before looking at her injured paw and noticeing that a bigger, sharper, claw was slowly takeing the place where she had recently lost her claw, as for the others, they all did the same. whats happening to me? she murmed to herself before slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:37 am

((did smokeypelt go back to her two leg house?))

Drifstorm felt Smokeypelt's tail whisk across his muzzle and twitched his tail in annoyance. Dragonstar needed to know about this. He started walking back to camp, hoping that Dragonstar had finished his mourning.
Back to top Go down
EchoSky

EchoSky

Fresh Kill : 12506

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:01 pm

((lol Hello everybody xD First post WOO!))

Hawkpool sat quietly, perched in his tree cleaning off his paws. He enjoyed walking alone through the woods, where the shadows could be his friends. His ears perked forward as he heard voices. Ranging from 2 to 3 cats. He gave his paw one last swipe with his tongue and leapt down from the tree. Now would be a great time for some warrior training. He thought to himself. Hawkpool landed swiftly on the ground and slunk into the shadows becomeing virtually invisable. Placing each foot lightly in front of the other he made his way through the dense trees till he found a small group of cats. They don't look dangerous. Hawkpool watched silenty as one of them, a female he guessed, padded away. She entered an old nest and Hawkpool quietly chased after. Giving the plave a quick look-over he sat down at the door, or what used to be a door, and began to clean himself once again. When he finished he stretched and slowly walked in. Being sure to take light steps he sat down infront of a sleeping cat and gently nudged her with his paw.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:15 pm

rinqz wrote:
((did smokeypelt go back to her two leg house?))
Its abandoned, and she isent going to stay there for long.)
-----
Im finnally cured from this sickness that has been going around, which means: back to my active self again.
-
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

Fresh Kill : 12652

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:13 am

Brokenthorn was padding up to a tree. He climbed the tree, and sat on a branch, about midway up the tree. He sighed, and peered out at the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:18 am

Smokeypelt sleepily got up, haveing a rude awakening by what she tought was barge pokeing her to wake her up for more mice. Seeing it was nott barge, she grabed him by the scruff while he was sleeping and darted out of thw twoleg nest.
Once out of the dirt clearing she scrabbled up the nearest tree with Barge locked tight in her jaws.
Barge Mewed and whined but never moved a muscle.
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:25 am

Brokenthorn thought he heard a noise, but shrugged. "Probably some sort of twoleg." He muttered, lashing his tail at the thought.
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:29 am

Rinqz hesitantly ventured into Dragonstar's den.
"Dragonstar? I've got something to tell you, if that's okay..." he stopped, scared that he had interrupted Dragonstar.
Back to top Go down
Cyipher

Cyipher

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:31 am

Brokenthorn flicked his ears, aggravated the the sound of a bird nearby. "I came out here to get quiet, not birds." he thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:37 am

Barge started sqealling before smokeypelt tasted blood in her mouth, she loosened her grip on his scruff and slowly started back down the tree.

Her claws had grown 3 times the size they were before she fell asleep
when she finally reached the ground she pelted into the dence forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrystalPool's Dream
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next