The Warriors Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't forget to tell your friends about us!
Most active topic starters
Sienna
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Cyipher
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 Vote_lcapCrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 Voting_barCrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Doggo
rinqz
Abigale Wolf
Triplet 3
Greystar of The War
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Latest topics
» ban the user above you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:38 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» which clan is your favorite clan?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:21 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Drop something on the user below you!
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» If you get currency as a gift (Birthday or holiday) do you perfer it is gift cards or cash?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:45 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Name that video game game.
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 am by Doggo

» If you could bring a
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 am by Doggo

» Apprentice to Warrior
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 am by Doggo

» CrystalPool's Dream V.2
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 am by Doggo

» What internet brower do you perfer?
CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am by Doggo

Poll
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is roxanacollins9

Our users have posted a total of 956 messages in 110 subjects
Top posters
Sienna
Abigale Wolf
Doggo
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Cyipher
rinqz
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Purple101
Triplet 3
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 am
Affiliates
Pm Sienna if you would like to become affiliates with WC.
Member of the Month
June Member of the Month is being decided.
Current Moon
CURRENT MOON
Today it's 72 degrees and partly cloudy. Prey and water are both plentiful.

CrystalPool's Dream

Go down 
+5
rinqz
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Abigale Wolf
Artemisia(Art)
Sienna
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Character Slots Used: : 3
Character Slots Left: : 2
Fresh Kill : 12688

CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Smokeypelt started Feeling Weak So she Laid Down with her Muzzle resting on her Paws, "Ive never Heard the Vioces, Only my mother and Twolegs. The Voices are Fadeing away," The Scream Faded away, And a Deeper Grave Growl Took its Place, "And so Is The Scream, But a Deep-graved Growl..." She Trailed Off and Stared Unknowingly Into the Distance again.

She was Calm, And Sitting in the middle of an Open Field.
She Sighed as The Gentle Wind Brushed her Long Fluffy Fur, She Heard Something Behind her and jerked her head Around to See her Mother, And Watched her as she Came to sit down beside Smokypelt--Smokeypelt was Lost in a Daze-- She ignored her Mother and turned her head back towards the other Small Fields Again.

She was Shaken Back To Reality, and the Growl was Gone,

--
Im in a wrighting mood, but I got stuck, So ima just see what happens....
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

Character Slots Used: : 2
Character Slots Left: : 3
Fresh Kill : 12669

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:06 pm

-Silvereye-

A deep graves growl? I wondered wordlessly, I frowned, and started to lose myself in my thoughts, that swirled around me, getting mixed up with voices that weren't a part of my mind, but were memories, and the pleadings of spirits, her mother and twolegs? "These twolegs were close to you?" I asked in a half daze, I couldn't see Smokeypelt beside me, not her in herself at least, I could see her spirit, that lay confused, and covering its ears, I blinked and the image was gone, and I could see Smokeypelt, in herself again, "you can't hear the scream right now" I told her, "but your spirit can"

(You aren't the only one in a writing mood! Lol)
Back to top Go down
http://wattpad.com/DarcyEvans
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Smokeypelt sat up and stared into Silvereye's eyes, "How Do you know this?" Smokeypelt Snarled At Silvereye in Mysterios Anger, Her Face Cold and Dark With Sudden Hatred.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:01 pm

-Silvereye-

I looked back calmly at Smokeypelt, who was snarling at me, "I can see your spirit, I can't only see the ones who are..." I gulped, unable to say the word
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:18 pm

"Can we Just get out of here?" She snarled, Baring her Teeth, Unsheathing her claws and Signaling with her taill to attack Silvereye as if she had other cats at her Command.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:00 pm

-Silvereye-

I frowned at her, not understanding why she suddenly seemed so upset, "you look so much like her" I commented out loud without meaning to, my voice sounded pained even to my own ears, and I instantly looked away, wishing I could bring back the words I had just spoken.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Smokeypelt Walked back out into the clearing, her Claws still Unsheathed.
She ignored what Silvereye said.

(yeah, ima just do this from now on... anyway, I'm stuck again! >.<
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:08 pm

-Silvereye-

I stood up and followed Smokeypelt, "what's wrong?" I called out after her, the sight of her walking away brought memories, but I threw them away, she looked too much like her for her own good, "please stop walking away, it pains me" I cried, stopping suddenly
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Smokeypelt stopped and turned around towards Silvereye, "what do you mean?".

(Still stuck)
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

Character Slots Used: : 1
Character Slots Left: : 4
Fresh Kill : 12545

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:47 am

Driftstorm walked to Silvereye and nudged her with his broad shoulder and murmurred to her "Just leave her alone...she doesn't seem too happy. Maybe talk about it later when she's more calm."
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:57 pm

-Silvereye-

I ignored Driftstorm, and looked over at Smokeypelt, "you look so much like her" I said, and looked away, "I can't stand to see her walking away again" I blinked away tears and dropped onto my stomach beside Driftstorm, "it wasn't my fault" I whispered, "I swear it wasn't me"
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Driftstorm narrowed his eyes in deep thought, and then whispered back "Then who was it?"
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 pm

-Silvereye-

I shook my head, blinking back the tears, "I don't know" I whispered, "he didn't believe me, she wouldn't believe me, nobody believed me" I closed my eyes, "I came as soon as I could, but it was too late" I looked up at Driftstorm, "do you believe me?" I asked, no longer living in the present, I could still see Driftstorm beside me, and Smokeypelt a few steps away, but around me the scenery had changed, I could see all the cats from my old clan, that same disgusted look on their faces, the same clan leader on his rock, and Silverpaw, laying on her belly beside her father, both with shocked and unforgiving looks on their faces. Before the vision was gone, and I was back in the clearing. "Why do you look so much like her?" I asked Smokeypelt, still trying not to cry, "why does the vision torture me so?"
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Smokeypelt Sighed, "What do you want me to do? Leave, or Stay? I Leave, I Hunt here. I Stay, Allow me to go where and when I want, I Will be Loyal and Will not Tolerate being called a Rogue nor Kitty-pet."

(this kinda makes no sense to me -.-)
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:10 pm

-Silvereye-

I took a breath and shakily replied, "it isn't to us to decide" I said, "but I would rather you stay"
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:31 pm

"I Know Its Dragonstars Choice--" Smokeypelt Broke off, "I Just want to get away from This place," Smokeypelt Sighed Shakily. She Became weak Again, but Forced herself to stay on her paws.
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:58 am

Drifstorm stayed silent, secretly happy that the rogue that was living on their prey would be leaving soon. He hoped Dragonstar would decide soon.
Back to top Go down
Doggo

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:23 am

-Silvereye-

I tilted my head at Smokeypelt, "but why?" I asked her
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

Character Slots Left: : Unlimited
Fresh Kill : 12726

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:22 am

With an annoyed look in his eyes, he lifted his head and let out a yowl for all cats to hear. After the insident with the rogue, he wanted it found. Dead or alive. Mainly dead for the scratches it left on his chest bus since he was so black, the blood could barely be seen.

Edit: I'm lost in this rp. Someone clear up everything that has happened till this point.
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Fresh Kill : 12790

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 am

(( I am lost too, but I am pretty sure we are not RPing in the clan anymore ))
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsclub.forumotion.com
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:15 pm

((Smokeypelt found a Week-old dead rabbit, she heard Screaming then a "grave" deep growl, Then Smokeypelt saw her mother while She was lost in a Daze*Later on Important :3* Silvereye tried to help her))
Smokeypelt Yawned and Shakily asked Dragonstar, "Can we just get to this "Camp" of yours?"

(not in a wrighting mood o3o)
Back to top Go down
rinqz

rinqz

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Driftstorm frowned. This intruder expected to be treated well because she was sick. Fox-dung. It seemed like an act. He muttered in low tones to Dragonstar, "Don't let her in...she could be just acting for all we know."
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Smokeypelt Growled at Driftstorm-she had Obviosly Overheard Him- then Walked over to dragonstar, "I Have no followers," she turned to Drifstorm, "What could One little 5-Clawed "Rouge" do to a Clan, anyway? I'm sure it wouldent hurt to have a good Pigeon-'Hunter' in the clan."
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

Fresh Kill : 12726

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:34 pm

He curled his lips back in a pure anger as he leaped into the air pinning both his warrior and the rogue to the ground. Though he did so, he only put weight on the paw holding the rogue. "I don't trust rogues for any reason. When he get to the camp, you will not be treated fair. Am I understood?!" He yowled at the rogue and then glanced at his trusted medicine cat. He knew what was going through her mind. He knew everything in the forest, or so others thought. One thing he didn't know was how to love. After his sister vannished without a trace, that emotion vannished along with her.
Back to top Go down
Kitt (BlackBlaze)

Kitt (BlackBlaze)

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Smokeypelt jerked her head back and nodded, "i understand."

--
Bokeypelt? Typo fixed Razz

Last edited by Kitt (BlackBlaze) on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrystalPool's Dream   CrystalPool's Dream - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CrystalPool's Dream
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next