The Warriors Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't forget to tell your friends about us!
Most active topic starters
Sienna
☾My Warrior Cats Vote_lcap☾My Warrior Cats Voting_bar☾My Warrior Cats Vote_rcap 
Cyipher
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Doggo
rinqz
Abigale Wolf
Triplet 3
Greystar of The War
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Latest topics
» ban the user above you!
☾My Warrior Cats EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:38 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» which clan is your favorite clan?
☾My Warrior Cats EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:21 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Drop something on the user below you!
☾My Warrior Cats EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» If you get currency as a gift (Birthday or holiday) do you perfer it is gift cards or cash?
☾My Warrior Cats EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:45 am by Kitt (BlackBlaze)

» Name that video game game.
☾My Warrior Cats EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 am by Doggo

» If you could bring a
☾My Warrior Cats EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 am by Doggo

» Apprentice to Warrior
☾My Warrior Cats EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 am by Doggo

» CrystalPool's Dream V.2
☾My Warrior Cats EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 am by Doggo

» What internet brower do you perfer?
☾My Warrior Cats EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am by Doggo

Poll
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is roxanacollins9

Our users have posted a total of 956 messages in 110 subjects
Top posters
Sienna
Abigale Wolf
Doggo
Kitt (BlackBlaze)
Cyipher
rinqz
ilovewarriorcats!
Triplet 2
Purple101
Triplet 3
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 am
Affiliates
Pm Sienna if you would like to become affiliates with WC.
Member of the Month
June Member of the Month is being decided.
Current Moon
CURRENT MOON
Today it's 72 degrees and partly cloudy. Prey and water are both plentiful.

☾My Warrior Cats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

Character Slots Used: : 1
Character Slots Left: : Unlimited
Fresh Kill : 12816

☾My Warrior Cats Empty
PostSubject: ☾My Warrior Cats   ☾My Warrior Cats EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:18 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* THE WARRIORS *

Username:
☾Abigale Wolf
И α м ɛ
Dragon's Revenge (Dragonstar)
Ǥ ɛ и ∂ ɛ я
Tom-Cat
A g ɛ
30 Moons
Я α и κ
Leader
Ƙ ι и
Ravenheart (Vannished)
Ɖ ɛ ƨ c я ι ρ т ι σ и
A handsome, pure black tom with bright blue eyes. His claws are as white as snow and even in battle, they will never be stained with the crimson blood of an enamy.
Ƥ ɛ я ƨ σ и α ℓ ι т ʏ
He's the brightest, fastest, strongest cat around. He has ran his own clan but had become a loner after a fire killed his mate, kits, and clanmates. All but his sister. He learns by quickly studying his enamy and finds their weak spot. If he doesn't, then he watches their every move, watching them, and knows their every pawstep that they take. He's also a very quick learner and a charmer but he is also very quiet, keeps to himself, and hard to talk to at times.
Ħ ι ƨ т σ я ʏ
A dark past filled with horrified images. Also meaning: You don't wanna know and for the fact that he tells no soul what has happened to him, his sister, or anyone he has ever cared about.
L σ v ε Ɩ и т ɛ я ɛ ƨ т
A love interest? After Ravenheart vannished, I forgot how to love. *Hangs his head in sadness*

* APPRENTICES *

И α м ɛ
Graypaw (Stripe)
Ǥ ɛ и ∂ ɛ я
Tom
A g ɛ
9 Moons
Я α и κ
Apprentice
Ƙ ι и
I have no kin. No family, no friends to even think of as family.
Ɖ ɛ ƨ c я ι ρ т ι σ и
Stone gray tome cat with a gray-blue eye color making him look blind but he was very unique. He has pure black claws making it difficult to see the crymson color from blood.
Ƥ ɛ я ƨ σ и α ℓ ι т ʏ
He is just like Dragonheart, but in an apprentice's body. He's cold hearted and blood thirsty but does care for those he loves. He learns by quickly studying his enamy and finds their weak spot. If he doesn't, then he watches their every move, watching them, and knows their every pawstep that they take. He's also very quiet, keeps to himself, and hard to talk to at times.
Ħ ι ƨ т σ я ʏ
Graypaw is a blind looking eyes that made his life a living nightmare. As others treated him differently, thinking he was unable to see, they played tricks on him. Leaving bones of their pray in his bedding, and trying to steal his kills. Luckily, Dragonheart and Ravenheart were there to protect him for they knew the actual truth not hat others believed was true. Sadly, Ravenheart soon went missing and they have yet to see Dragonheart's beloved sister.
L σ v ε Ɩ и т ɛ я ɛ ƨ т
A love interest? I don't have one.

* THE FALLEN *

°•Name•° Ravenheart
•°Age°• 46 Moons
°•Gender•° She-Cat
°•Rank•° Warrior
•°Rank Wanted°• Queen
°•Crush•° Unknown
°•Mate•° She doesn't have one.
•°Secret Mate°• She has no secret mate.
°•Kits•° She wants a few.
•°Kin°• Dragonheart.

•°Personality Traits°•
She's loving, passionate, stuborn at times, easy to get along with, and she's got one hot temper if you get on her bad side. She's not affraid to back down from a fight and is willing to risk her life to save every cat in the clan.

°•History•°
Ravenheart doesn't have much of a history for she was born in the clan. She has secretely admired Blackstar and everything he has accomplished through out the moons of their lives. She longs to stay by his side and even if he were to get a mate that wasn't her, she would show no trace that she loved him unless it got the best of her.

•°Other°• Well, you'll just have to wait and see though she does want to be a queen since she loves kits.

Last edited by Abigale Wolf on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sienna
Admin
Sienna

Fresh Kill : 12880

☾My Warrior Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☾My Warrior Cats   ☾My Warrior Cats EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Accepted.

-moved-
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsclub.forumotion.com
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

☾My Warrior Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☾My Warrior Cats   ☾My Warrior Cats EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:40 pm

=3 I'm glad you approve of my cats. Lol ^-^
Back to top Go down
Abigale Wolf

Abigale Wolf

☾My Warrior Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☾My Warrior Cats   ☾My Warrior Cats EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:52 pm

~*~ Updated ~*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

☾My Warrior Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☾My Warrior Cats   ☾My Warrior Cats Empty

Back to top Go down

☾My Warrior Cats
Page 1 of 1